Over 1,300 still without power in foothills | News
POLLOCK PINES - Over 2,500 customers were without power in El Dorado, Placer, Nevada, Sierra and the foothills of Yuba County due to 45 separate outages caused by the storm earlier on Sunday.
As of 5 p.m., many had their power restored, but 1,300 still were in the dark.
According to PG&E spokeswoman Jana Morris, 1,013 customers southeast of Pollock Pines lost power at noon on Sunday. They do not have an estimated time as to when power will return for that area.
Morris says the second largest cluster of homes without power are located south of Highway 50 along Snows Road. Most homes in this area should have power restored between 7 p.m. and 11 p.m.
Upcoming Events near El Dorado Hills / Cameron Park / Placerville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Recipe: Quinoa, Egg & Veggie Breakfast Bites (and a Breakfast Challenge!)
- Dining News: Aji Japanese Bistro in El Dorado Hills 'Still Finding Its Voice'
- UPDATE: 4th of July Lake Tahoe fireworks show will continue
- Complete list of school closures for Tuesday, April 1, 2014
- Calif. snowpack survey forebodes tough summer