Skier goes missing at Sierra at Tahoe for 3 hours | News
SIERRA AT TAHOE, CA - A skier was missing for nearly three hours before she was located by rescue crews Saturday afternoon.
Sierra at Tahoe spokesperson Steven Hemphill said the woman called 911 around 2:20 p.m. to report she was lost in the West Bowl area.
Resort staff and El Dorado County Search and Rescue units worked to locate the missing skier.
Hemphill said woman was skiing out of bounds when she got lost.
Top El Dorado Hills / Cameron Park / Placerville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Join Safe Kids Celebration May 18
- Thrifting: Off to Denios We go
- Sierra College Foster Youth to Benefit from event: Glitz, Glamour, and Girlfriends
- Matt Redding Memorial Golf Tournament set for June 17 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club
- Steve Budiono Joins Community 1st Bank as Senior Vice President/Senior Relationship Manager