Gluten-free, Vegan Sticky Toffee Pudding | Food and Drink
I recently teased my brother, "Why can't you date women without any dietary restrictions?" His ex-wife is vegetarian. Others have had allergies. His current girlfriend is allergic to gluten and eggs and she was joining us for Thanksgiving.
Now I'm pretty used to cooking gluten-free now, but I have avoided doing the whole vegan thing. Not that egg allergies make you a vegan, but eggs are such an important part to baking, that I wasn't sure how well my recipes would do without them.
I ended up making two desserts for her. One was this version of the sticky toffee pudding I had made a couple years ago. It came out just as dense and moist as the original. My second recipe also came out well. Vegan baking isn't so hard after all!
Gluten-free Vegan Sticky Toffee Pudding
Top El Dorado Hills / Cameron Park / Placerville Stories
Upcoming Events near El Dorado Hills / Cameron Park / Placerville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Join Safe Kids Celebration May 18
- Thrifting: Off to Denios We go
- Sierra College Foster Youth to Benefit from event: Glitz, Glamour, and Girlfriends
- Matt Redding Memorial Golf Tournament set for June 17 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club
- Steve Budiono Joins Community 1st Bank as Senior Vice President/Senior Relationship Manager